A service contract is the best insurance policy for your machines. A good contract can give you the ability to budget and project your running costs for the year/s ahead.
Service contracts are evaluated on their own merit to ensure cost effectiveness and suitability for each customer. Planned preventative maintenance can prevent potential problems thereby minimising the risk of equipment failure and unexpected high costs. Carrying out preventative maintenance delivers savings in equipment downtime and costs incurred for spare parts.
Tek's service team is factory trained and specialises in Life fitness, Technogym, Cybex, Tomahawk and Scifit repairs.
A service contract can provide the following:-
• A fixed number of annual inspection and service visits
• Service intervals depending on the type of equipment and facility
• Health and safety certificate
• Equipment registered on our database for performance monitoring
• Full technical assistance
• Average response within 48 hours within our principle working hours
• All callout charges
• All labour charges
• Depending on the contract, spare parts provided free of charge
• Maintenance schedules for gym staff to follow
Call us now to start saving money!!