Used frequently in Powerlifting and in resistance training, these sturdy bands are great for body weight training and enable a progressive load to be added safely to barbell ends.
- Durable, seamless latex rubber ensures you’ll never risk snapping when loaded correctly.
- Width variation to ensure appropriate resistance (the wider the band the better the resistance)
- Ideal anchor attachment for squats, deadlifts and bench presses (perfect for use with our Squat Rack)
- Can be used with Olympic, Hex and EZ Bars
- Widely used in pull-up, chin-up and dip variations
Power Bands are great for:
- Speed Training
- Agility Drills
- Jump Resistance
- As an alternative to standing cable exercises
- Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Drills for sports like MMA.
Power Bands Resistance:
- The resistances are per band and equate to the approximate loading at slight extension and up to maximum extension (or maximum loading)
- 13mm = 5-35lbs (2-16kg)
- 22mm = 10-50lbs (4-23kg)
- 32mm = 25-80lbs (11-36kg)
- 44mm = 50-120lbs (23-54kg)
- 64mm = 60-150lbs (27-68kg)
- 83mm = 70-175lbs (32-79kg)
Do not overstretch or overload, otherwise damage and/or injury may result.